BrandProtect’s business philosophy and dedication to customers are reflected in our work environment and the people we hire. If you are interested in working in a dynamic, service-driven environment where team members share a passion for excellence, please send your resume in confidence to: email@example.com. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Current Positions Available
.Net Web Application Developer
The Web Applications Developer will serve as member of a high caliber team that is responsible for the maintenance and development of several web applications. Working closely with web UI designer, you are responsible for the development of .NET web applications user interfaces. You will evaluate the feasibility of GUI specifications, complete technical design, prototyping, code development, problem determination, bug fix and program documentation.
You are task-oriented, self-motivated to leverage best programming practices, and work harmoniously in a team environment, supporting and consulting with other developers who are responsible for the other application components.
Functional Competencies / Job Duties:
1. Review requirements, clarify and resolve requirements questions with business partners
2. Follow technical guidelines and best practices in the area of specialization to ensure a consistently high standard of deliverables
3. Resolve defects and deficiencies with thorough investigations and reliable solutions
4. Update documentation, and provide training to operations on completed functions
5. Analyze and provide recommendations for improving data flows and/or operational work flows
6. Exercise creativity and lead GUI development activities
7. Deliver high quality and reliable business logic and application codes
8. Evaluate graphical and UI packages, and implement packages best suited for the applications
9. Communicate effectively with members of the project team and communicates project progress to involved parties
10. Maintain current knowledge of industry accepted best practice practices and trends
11. Maintain professional development through self-learning and other means
Minimum Qualifications - Education / Experience Requirements:
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering , Information Technology or related discipline, or the equivalent of technical training and work experience required
2. Minimum 3 years of experience in web application development using .NET (C#, ASP.NET, jQuery)
4. Strong knowledge of Web Services technologies with SOAP and REST-based web services
6. Hands on experience in projects using waterfall and agile software development models
7. Design application architecture for development efficiency and scalability
8. Highly motivated to learn, work, and collaborate in a team environment
9. Must be able to work on multiple projects concurrently
10. Must have the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships and to interact positively and productively with teams across organizational lines, including administrative and executive staff
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.